PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Our physical site is only open during limited sales hours. Please do not come outside of our hours of operations. See below on page for covid-19 protocols while shopping.
FRIDAY: 1pm - 6pm
SATURDAY: 8am - 6pm
SUNDAY: 10am - 4pm
5877 FOURTH LINE
(map farther down this page)
Please call during regular business hours
We are closed to the public in the summer, fall and winter. During that time, please allow for as long as 2 weeks in response time. We will get back to you with care.
Click on the icons below to see what we do year-round on social media!
UPDATE FOR SHOPPING DURING COVID-19
GENERAL GUIDELINES as of April 14, 2021 for SHOPPING AT TROUT LILY
What to consider before you head out to shop with us
● our sales area is now a set of tables outside on a grassy field, so please dress accordingly - including footwear - and check the weather. Masks are required unless under age 2 to shop on site. If you are not able to shop with us wearing a mask, please consider having another person who can follow our requirements shop for you. Many customers are shopping for multiple folks to limit exposure and it works well. If that's not suitable, please contact us.
There is no bathroom facility for customers on site.
● If you have an accessibility concern, please email us () and we will help! Also see our accessibility section on website (under terms and conditions)
● please check/refresh browser for the website before you head out. In the case of severely inclement weather, we may need to close on short notice. Our site is rural and we may move sales into a greenhouse OR close in the case of extreme weather at our discretion. Thank you in advance for understanding.
● please come prepared with more than one option for payment (debit, credit, e-transfer, cheque if needed). We prefer non-cash payment at this time, but can make change for cash payment.
● please come alone, or only with necessary support so that people on site are limited for safety and physical distancing is more easily managed
We do not take pre-orders for retail shopping. We will make exceptions in the case of accessibility wherein our sales area cannot be used by a customer
● if you feel unwell, are waiting for covid test results, have been out of the country in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone feeling unwell, please wait and come on another week in the interest of our community’s safety.
● If you can sanitize your hands before coming to our site, please do so. You must wear a mask while shopping with us. We will have sanitizer available on site.
Thank you for understanding if our systems change in the interest of public health and safety in the meantime.
What to expect when you arrive
● please follow signs past house and barn, and park near our greenhouses, allowing for others to drive in/out. Please come toward the outdoors shopping area (to the right of the greenhouses) and wait by the sign for your turn. If there's a line, join it at a distance of 2 meters
● we will let you know when to begin shopping, thank you for waiting while we ensure distancing is maintained. In 2020, customer wait times were less than 15 minutes typically, if any wait time at all
● one member per group in shopping area (let us know please if you need more support to shop). Staff will regulate shoppers in shopping area to follow distancing of 2 meters as they shop
● please shop in a timely manor, only touching the items you will purchase today. We will select seed packages for you if you wish to purchase any seed at the end of your seedling selection
● preferred payment is no-contact (credit, debit, cheque). Can accept cash if necessary.